When alone, reality is different to said person who is alone
When alone, reality is different to the one who is alone, than to others.
1. When alone, there is no God or Satan, (or anything in between) just self, and if God or Satan exists, they're elements within own biochemical make up, within own brain or personality, but not external.
2. When alone, there is no love or hate, or anything in between, rather just life sustaining bodiley functions, most of which are automated.
3. When alone there is no hug, hugging, nothing, just 'air', or furniture that touches you when you sit down on it, thus you know you're alive cause you can 'feel' the fabric.
4. When alone, crying doesn't matter, cause no one hears, kind of like a try falling in a forest, if no ones there, it really never happened.
Many cry anyways, when alone, cause early own they feel 'god' must be listening, watching, and surely 'god' will respond to 'my crying', like parents do to baby in a crib.
But after time, one learns unless another human responds, there's nothing there, nothing (excluding pets who have no say in society)
5. The most evil people in the world, are NOT alone, but rather surrounded by many, either out of fear, or money or whatever, in that even evil people fear being alone and so will do whatever to keep people around them, they'll lie, manipulate whatever, and it seems to work.
But if 'good', and alone, none of those tactics are deployed, and instead just accept the fact that 'I'm alone'.
And if always alone, than most importantly, one should question the type of people around them, who are perfectly OK with 'them' being alone.