When alone, reality is different to said person who is alone
When alone, reality is different to the one who is alone, than to others.
1. When alone, there is no God or Satan, (or anything in between) just self, and if God or Satan exists, they're elements within own biochemical make up, within own brain or personality, but not external.
2. When alone, there is no love or hate, or anything in between, rather just life sustaining bodiley functions, most of which are automated.
3. When alone there is no hug, hugging, nothing, just 'air', or furniture that touches you when you sit down on it, thus you know you're alive cause you can 'feel' the fabric.
4. When alone, crying doesn't matter, cause no one hears, kind of like a try falling in a forest, if no ones there, it really never happened.
Many cry anyways, when alone, cause early own they feel 'god' must be listening, watching, and surely 'god' will respond to 'my crying', like parents do to baby in a crib.
But after time, one learns unless another human responds, there's nothing there, nothing (excluding pets who have no say in society)
5. The most evil people in the world, are NOT alone, but rather surrounded by many, either out of fear, or money or whatever, in that even evil people fear being alone and so will do whatever to keep people around them, they'll lie, manipulate whatever, and it seems to work.
But if 'good', and alone, none of those tactics are deployed, and instead just accept the fact that 'I'm alone'.
And if always alone, than most importantly, one should question the type of people around them, who are perfectly OK with 'them' being alone.
When people ignore you it means they want you to 'die', but I also see the good side of being alone, and that would be you tend to make more rational decisions and not have to go through the soul straining emotional highs and lows of being in a relationship or relationships.
There is no low lower than when in a relationship and either you get in a argument, or feel 'they' let you down, or if male/female relationship, no worse feeling than jealousy, and finding out for real that your partner cheated on you, no worse feeling in the world.
Being attached to another or others emotionally can be both a blessing and a curse, when things are good, there's no better high, but when things go south, there no more intense 'low'.
When in relationships you tend to do things just to prove you can, ego gets involved, the whole 'show off' thing, but when alone, you have no one to prove anything to or for, so tend to live a safer quieter life.
Is why all violence in cities and rural areas tend to evolve around domestic issues (relationships), and or street issues, again relationships but on different level.
People not in any kind of relationship rarely have encounters with the law, cause again, when alone there's no one to fight with or to make upset, there for things tend to be more peaceful.