The female classmates I grew up having 'crushes' on
Oh ye, in this section will share the female classmates I grew up having 'crushes' on, women, at the time 'girls', who I was in 'awe' over for one reason or another, after all they were my classmates at the time.
Even they, or my memories of them need to be shared.
K-12 female classmates that I had a crush on, during various stages of youth in Pullman, WA
This is just a quick list, a sticky pad, per say, before I forget, then posts that follow this one will go into detail about each, well not so much them, but how they effected me.
In no particular order, just jotting down before I forget.
1. Norra?, a gal from Norway, probably first time ever been treated so nice, they were a exchange student, and to this day remember that their Father was into 'stone polishing'...1st grade??
2. Tami S, wow, she lived across the street from us for a while before moving to Spokane, WA, a lot more on that whole family later, they were like the Brady Bunch for sure, even had similar station wagon, they're a whole memory within themselves.
3. Julie F, hot babe she was, a bit plump, but she fit her plumpness very well, this was about high school years, she dated a guy named Louie, for a long while.
4. Kathy B, long story on that one, a nerdy gal I first fell for like in the 4th grade at Jefferson elementary school, and the crush still kind of exists even today, even though many tried to ruin our relationship (whole complete side story which will be told on here, for the truth needs to come out)
5. Holly B, another elementary love of mine, like 5th grade at Jefferson elementary, she ended up moving to the Tri Cities area, I think. She really fell for me and my humor, but later as my social status shrunk, her friends turned her against me, and looking back can only imagine the awful things they told her, and mind you this is K-12 years.. Holly B, often reminded me of the guys wife on the TV show 'Welcome Back Kotter', and I think we even played around with that notion.
6. Stacy S, she was like the 'barron' of all the girls, the older 'bad girl', but oh so ever sexy and always teasing, I never had a chance in H-ll with her, but she was like a 'lust magnet' for many of us guys...her older brother 'Billy' was a cool outlaw country boy type.
7. Terra H, wow, cute cute cute, her brother Tie or Tye H, they lived right around the corner from us, Moved up from Utah I do believe, again Tye H, her brother is the real story which we'll cover later, but Terra was so hot, cute and innocent and most of all so very kind.
8. Shannon L, think of Chrisie Snow from 3's Company, what a darling she was (Albion, WA years, more on Albion years later)...gals like Shannon are what reminded us guys we were guys at the time. She was hot, kind hearted and gentle, and still even remember her Mother with the black Curly hair, they lived in a mobile home.
9. Dedra M, older, but still developed light crush on her after seeing her barefoot one summer day walking up to friends house, cool classy babe, her Father was into restoring classic cars, and he was Principle of schools there for a while, more on them later.
10. Jennifer S, beautiful gal she was, but she was the sister of one of my best friends at the time, Yes, I know, you're not suppose to have crushes on your friends sisters, but it happens all the time when younger, don't play innocent here.(much more on the whole Stepens family to follow)
11. Wes C's sister, dang, I forget her name, I totally fell for this hot rod outlaw babe from Chicago, again, she was the older sister of best friend at the time, they lived in Albion, WA for a while (lots of back story to this when get to it later on)
12. Shawn G, also had a hot sister, who lived just below Ricky S house, we were all kind of friends, and Shawn G's father had weight room he allowed us youth to use, more on that later.
13. Leslie something, I forget, 6 grade crush, she was top of line 'cool crowd' chick, but I had such a crush on her she finally caved in, we exchanged a few notes, then relationship was over, I think she just did it to prove that I was to young and dumb to know how to manage a relationship, and looking back she was right...Leslie B, yep that it, she has a naturally golden curly perm, and beautiful golden tan skin.
14. Mike B's sister, I fell for her badly, right before she moved away, and again ---- B's sister, I forget her name, was the sister of best friend at the time and Asian.
15. Belinda C, hot dirty and wicked, I've known here since like 1st grade, I never stood a chance with her, but she's one blonde that still stands out to this day.
Anyways, that's top 15 I can remember right off top of head, and mind you I've had no contact with any of them for decades...but yet there they are, still in my mind, my memories, my past, you can't erase your past, for if past goes, you forget who you are.
Other female classmates stood out to me also, but did not have crush on them, they just stood out cause they were 'solid'.
Kim S, is one, Meagan P (Red Head), is another, and Dena something *she moved away early, like in the 1st grade or something, but to this day totally remember how kind she was and here stringy white/blonde hair.
Again, just laying down the names now as way of prepping, so as not to forget, and in future posts will come back and examine how each effected my life in a more personal way.
Sad thing is, is that I was a 'Late bloomer', I wasn't comfortable with self until well after high school
I was a late bloomer type, so most of these women remember me more as a outcast geek type who was struggling to find an identity at the time.
One of the reasons I was socially side lined is cause Father didn't allow me to play sports, I mean sports is how guys grow a pair when in school, is how guys earn their stripes and respect, and my Father denied me that role or opportunity, and still angry at them at times for doing so.
But ye, I bloomed later on, after high school, in fact image you see above is only a few years old, so I've held my own pretty good.
I mean we all get old, fade, get sick, injured ext, but all that aside, I've lived a pretty safe life since high school years, no illness, sickness, nothing, just the usual stuff that comes with ageing.
Anyways, just thought I'd throw this post in before I continue later on, just to give going forward a bit of 'context'.