1.. Todd K (close from K-3rd grade, then drifted what a cool dude, think 'Barney Rebel')
2. Mike M, probably first real long lasting best friend (fake du do). We were tight for the longest (K-2nd grade) until his parents told them not to hang around 'dumb people anymore. But up and until then so many sleep overs, mother had large mole on face, but nice as hell, Father reminded me of 'The bionic man', still remember their basement and their 'rubar' plants in back yard. Mike M, I so liked them, we so got along, until society got in the way.
3. Mike B...they were (sorry can't spell the name) Philipino, and when first moved to Albion, when all other kids on bus teasing me, they were the only one to stand up for me, and from that day one, they were like my older, pesty, Eddie Haskell brother, you know, put on good act in front of parents, yet raise hell when alone with you.
4. Ricky S, Love this dude, probably spent the night at my place more than any other of my friends, their father was a 'cop'....and their sister was 'hot'...oops. And their mother made a mean rasberry jam jelly...me and this dude had a ton of adventures together.
5. Kevin G...oh my gosh, I think we first connected in middle school, humor and satire was our connection, so hard to explain, they were my main stay from 7th-8th grade, then moved to Tacoma, WA. We were very tight, we saw life with such humor, and humor and satire was our bond....then later on, they became like a 'model'...more on us later.
6. Mike J, I think they're dead now, at least last I spoke with their aunt. Originally from Chicago, they were odd in that into Rap music and heavy metal. Very dark skinned, but we got along great for some reason, will never forget them.
7. Dan K, a odd albino type of 'W' dude, nerdy...but we connected for a year or two in high school, we had some good times together, and their older brother Mark K, was like considered a cool hippie rocker type.
8. Wes C, another Chicago transplant, their mother came to W.S.U. for school, we bother lived in Albion, WA together for a while, and connected deeply until they jioned the national Guard..more on them, us, later...a big part of my life in high school.
9. Steve L, oh wow, totally connected, like family, two rejects in Pullman. Me him and Wes often hang out together. Steve, I so miss you, and your Mother and '8 is enough' looking Father' who had Dean position on campus for a while, Steve L was adopted..more on our adventures later.
And there are a few others I connected with towards the end of my high school years who's names slip me right now.
10. Greg J, yes, in like the 7th or 8th grade, me, greg and Kevin connected for a while....Greg was more of a Jock type, had paper route, so was like the kid in grade school who was always rich.
Think that TV show 'Family Ties.
Hey, don't panic, I remember you all, but have to catigorize differently...
Yes even you Tony Culp, you were like the 'Fonze' of Pullman back in the day.
I got this.
If you mattered, sooner or later will be mentioned on here.
Tony left us for Yakima, WA.
The babes loved him, only other encounter was at 5th grade camp where they stole my hat and teased me.
11, Mike P...always and forever, and your grandparents as well, whom I'm sure no longer here, the cabin up at Courdelaine Lake..wow, oh the memories, more on us later and how you went from Beaver on Leave it to beaver, to hard core glam band rocker.
And 'Nathan', yes, I still owe you money for that goat cart...today with interest, probaly over a million dollars, sorry.
Dude tall as me, lol, Oh their mother worked at Jefferson elementary, and I once threw frisby that hit her in the face, so sorry Mrs Mutch...so very sorry...yes, it was me who through the Frisbie..sorry.
Sister cute as hell also, married Indian dude who met online, when that crap was new. You so into the out doors, I so bugged you to death.
For a while we lived in Everett, WA together, but you just never quiet embraced me.
I so wish you had, if you had, the world would probably be ours by now.
And Mark J----n, you red head freak, just kidding, back yard friend you...your sister so hot, even when I was before school age, that's when I knew I had foot fetish..cry out loud. Your father was a mathmatician.
Be patient you all, for your stories will all be told here.